Happy New Year!
I genuinely love and take the New Year to reflect, then, plan some goals / projects for the new year. It’s refreshing and sets the tone for the time ahead. I also genuinely love to bless and serve people. If I can help or brighten someone’s day, it fills me up. So, to put those two together, I’ve pulled some books and CD’s (yes, discs. I know. How quaint. 😁) that I want to give away, including:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – basically the book on CD presented by Covey himself. (Awesome stuff!)
- A book called Success Profiles – Conversations with High Achievers by an Arizona author.
- A book called “Return to Your CORE” by a presenter I saw at Vistage. (Really good stuff!)
- A DVD series on how to become a better communicator from a course I used to teach.
- A DVD series on managing multiple projects, objectives and deadlines also from a course I used to teach.
- Some other short books on:
- Stress Control
- Defeating Procrastination
- Organized for Success
- Productivity Power
- Coping with Supervisory Nightmares
Add a comment below about which topic you are interested in. I’ll pick out a few via some undetermined system and send you an email or direct message on LinkedIn to get your address and mail it to you.
Thanks for participating. This will be fun. Again, Happy New Year. May 2023 be a blessed and amazing year for you.